software to mirror image a .avi file?

I have a .avi file that was captured from film backwards.
(i.e., flipped L-R). I have Vegas and could not figure out
how to flip it back. Any ideas?

Scott

sgordon@changethisparttohardbat.com wrote:
> I have a .avi file that was captured from film backwards.
> (i.e., flipped L-R). I have Vegas and could not figure out
> how to flip it back. Any ideas?
>
> Scott

With your clip on the timeline, select "Track Motion" in the track header
box (top left side). Right-click in the box that comes up and select "flip
horizontal". That's it. Be advised that, because this is a "track" effect,
it will apply the same effect to everything else you put on that track. Use
another track if you want to add anything else to this project.

Mike

That did it! And so simple! thanks!!!!

Scott

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:25:32 GMT, sgordon@changethisparttohardbat.com
wrote:

>I have a .avi file that was captured from film backwards.
>(i.e., flipped L-R).
> I have Vegas and could not figure out
>how to flip it back. Any ideas?

Easy. Use VirtualDub and its "flip horizontally" filter.