Main Concept 1.3 Beta Activation ??

keith

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Adobe Premiere is asking me to activate my
Main Concept v1.3 Beta MPEG encoder. Not a problem - but I was
wondering how before it never asked for this? Apparently, Adobe has
some sort of tentacles into my system, and are able to change my
programs and settings without my even knowing it.

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 12:32:27 -0400, Keith <ken.roberts@adelphia.net>
smoking a cigarette wrote:

>Suddenly, out of nowhere, Adobe Premiere is asking me to activate my
>Main Concept v1.3 Beta MPEG encoder. Not a problem - but I was
>wondering how before it never asked for this? Apparently, Adobe has
>some sort of tentacles into my system, and are able to change my
>programs and settings without my even knowing it.

Good old snitch software....eh?

--

Go to the John...Kerry
or hide behind the Bush...