Half Life 2 on multiple PCs?

I own a copy of HL2 and have loaded on my current PC. I am working on a
new PC and need to know if it is possible to use the same copy of HL2
on the new PC?

Thank you

BigJim

yep but I don't think you can run the game on both machines at the same time
and you will have to log
on the server using the same information
<MartyLK@sega.net> wrote in message
>I own a copy of HL2 and have loaded on my current PC. I am working on a
> new PC and need to know if it is possible to use the same copy of HL2
> on the new PC?
>
> Thank you

<MartyLK wrote

>I own a copy of HL2 and have loaded on my current PC. I am working on a
> new PC and need to know if it is possible to use the same copy of HL2
> on the new PC?

You can install and use the same copy on both PC's
You can play SP games on both at the same time but not MP games
You might experience "steam ticket experied" problems when logging in to
Steam
Only annoynce is that a more frequent authorization against Steam is needed

- Peter

MartyLK@sega.net wrote:
> I own a copy of HL2 and have loaded on my current PC. I am working on a
> new PC and need to know if it is possible to use the same copy of HL2
> on the new PC?
>
> Thank you

Just a thought. Log on and start game on one computer; disconnect from
the Internet, keep the game running; reconnect and log on to the game
with the second computer. Might work.

As for the first question, I have HL2 on two computers at home without a
problem. The account is the important thing regardless of how many
computers you have it on.

Ron

Ron

--