Web RDC doesn't work

paddy

I have Win XP - PRO.
RDC to XP machine "works great" from other machines, if I use RDC
Client
(START/Programs/Accessories/Communications/Remote Desktop Connection)

Next, I installed TSWEB,
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/rdwebconn.asp

After that, i went to IIS & added virtual directory for tsweb --
Image1 Here:http://www.geocities.com/paddyzappa04/1.JPG

I don't have any website hosted at all. MY TCP port in my default
website & in IP Address field: (All Unassigned)

Then I do http://localhost/tsweb .. & this is what i get
Image2: http://www.geocities.com/paddyzappa04/2.JPG

& scrolled down to:
Image3: http://www.geocities.com/paddyzappa04/3.JPG

This is the screen i get from everywhere ... my PC .. or some other PC
on the LAN.

What am i doing wrong ?? The connect button is totally greyed out ..!!

All i want is this thing should work on LAN .. !!!

Thanks....
-Paddy

Your browser isn't reading the scripting properly. Do you have
scripting disabled in your browser?