can't import ULEAD capture into Premiere 5.0

When I try to do this it gives me an error message. "File contains no
audio and video".

I'm new to all of this. Is this an AVI type 1 vs. type 2 thing. Any
suggestions on how to fix this?

"Laz Miskowski" <miskowski@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> When I try to do this it gives me an error message. "File contains no
> audio and video".
>
> I'm new to all of this. Is this an AVI type 1 vs. type 2 thing. Any
> suggestions on how to fix this?

I don't use Premiere, but you could always try the AVI1 vs. AVI2 thing with
the free DV Converter at
http://www.ulead.com/download/dvconverter/download.htm

that program did convert the file, but that file was unreadable in
Premiere. Back to square 1.