Desktop Video maker??

I am looking for a program I used to have but dont know where to find
it today. This program records my screen and I can make an avi that is my
voice and recording my mouse movements on my screen. So I can make an avi
where I can talk and show how to use a program on my computer and then save
it as an avi??? Any responce would be most helpful...bygeorge

--

George Harold Hartshorn III
PO 2422

"George H Hartshorn III" <designbygeorge@charter.net> wrote in message
> I am looking for a program I used to have but dont know where to find
> it today. This program records my screen and I can make an avi that is my
> voice and recording my mouse movements on my screen. So I can make an avi
> where I can talk and show how to use a program on my computer and then
save
> it as an avi??? Any responce would be most helpful...bygeorge
>
> --

Hi George;

I think the program you are looking for is called Camtasia Studio by
TechSmith.com.
Great program that I have used on many occasions.

There are few out there and I have tried many of them but so far Camtasia is
by far the best.

Hope this helps mate.

Paul