Mpeg2 files to VOB not to burn, but harddisk first ?

Can someone advice me on what software to use. I need to Convert MPeg2 files
to VOB (DVD Video) but i need the output to send to a location on my
harddisk first..

Rik
3 answers Last reply
More about mpeg2 files burn harddisk

    "Rik" <rik@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > Can someone advice me on what software to use. I need to Convert MPeg2
    > files
    > to VOB (DVD Video) but i need the output to send to a location on my
    > harddisk first..
    >
    > Rik

    DVD Movie Factory is one choice. http://www.ulead.com/dmf/runme.htm

    A DVD authoring software... probrobly any DVD authoring software.

    Rik wrote:
    > Can someone advice me on what software to use. I need to Convert MPeg2 files
    > to VOB (DVD Video) but i need the output to send to a location on my
    > harddisk first..
    >
    > Rik

    Any DVD Mastering software does this. YOu can try TMPG DVD Author or any
    other DVD Mastering tool you can find.

    Andre

    --
    http://www.aguntherphotography.com

Tuner Cards Video Burner Hard Drives Graphics