Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Mpeg2 files to VOB not to burn, but harddisk first ?

Tags:
  • Tuner Cards
  • Video
  • Burner
  • Hard Drives
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
Anonymous
October 12, 2004 12:47:51 AM

Can someone advice me on what software to use. I need to Convert MPeg2 files
to VOB (DVD Video) but i need the output to send to a location on my
harddisk first..

Rik

More about : mpeg2 files vob burn harddisk

Anonymous
October 12, 2004 12:47:52 AM

"Rik" <rik@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Can someone advice me on what software to use. I need to Convert MPeg2
> files
> to VOB (DVD Video) but i need the output to send to a location on my
> harddisk first..
>
> Rik

DVD Movie Factory is one choice. http://www.ulead.com/dmf/runme.htm
Anonymous
October 12, 2004 10:12:59 AM

A DVD authoring software... probrobly any DVD authoring software.

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:47:51 +0200, "Rik" <rik@nospam.net> wrote:

>Can someone advice me on what software to use. I need to Convert MPeg2 files
>to VOB (DVD Video) but i need the output to send to a location on my
>harddisk first..
>
>Rik

October 14, 2004 10:36:51 AM

Rik wrote:
> Can someone advice me on what software to use. I need to Convert MPeg2 files
> to VOB (DVD Video) but i need the output to send to a location on my
> harddisk first..
>
> Rik

Any DVD Mastering software does this. YOu can try TMPG DVD Author or any
other DVD Mastering tool you can find.

Andre

--
http://www.aguntherphotography.com