Valve still not decided if DoD Source will be online capable

Last response: in Video Games
September 18, 2005 1:13:39 AM

It looks like day of defeat source won't be playable online afterall. Not
suprisingly Valve waited until after everyone had pre-purchased the game
before they announced this. Grrrrrr.
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 2:34:56 AM

"Rolf" wrote

> It looks like day of defeat source won't be playable online afterall. Not
> suprisingly Valve waited until after everyone had pre-purchased the game
> before they announced this. Grrrrrr.

Source?
Otherwise eat dust

- Peter
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 2:34:57 AM

"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Rolf" wrote
>
>> It looks like day of defeat source won't be playable online afterall.
>> Not
>> suprisingly Valve waited until after everyone had pre-purchased the game
>> before they announced this. Grrrrrr.
>>
> Source?
> Otherwise eat dust
>
> - Peter

There you go, replying to the twat so we all have to see his raving
lunacy...
!