Valve still not decided if DoD Source will be online capable

It looks like day of defeat source won't be playable online afterall. Not
suprisingly Valve waited until after everyone had pre-purchased the game
before they announced this. Grrrrrr.
2 answers Last reply
More about valve decided source online capable

    "Rolf" wrote

    > It looks like day of defeat source won't be playable online afterall. Not
    > suprisingly Valve waited until after everyone had pre-purchased the game
    > before they announced this. Grrrrrr.

    Source?
    Otherwise eat dust

    - Peter

    "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Rolf" wrote
    >
    >> It looks like day of defeat source won't be playable online afterall.
    >> Not
    >> suprisingly Valve waited until after everyone had pre-purchased the game
    >> before they announced this. Grrrrrr.
    >>
    > Source?
    > Otherwise eat dust
    >
    > - Peter

    There you go, replying to the twat so we all have to see his raving
    lunacy...

Valve Games Video Games