VPN Possible

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to connect to an XP PRO machine via
VPN ?
If yes, how do I do that?

Many thanks,
Mali Kirchner

Sure...

http://www.onecomputerguy.com/networking/xp_vpn_server.htm
http://www.onecomputerguy.com/networking/xp_vpn.htm

Note that XP can only accept one incoming VPN connection at a time however...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Amauri Kirchner" <kit_curitiba@onda.com.br> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if it's possible to connect to an XP PRO machine via
> VPN ?
> If yes, how do I do that?
>
> Many thanks,
> Mali Kirchner