I am running XP Pro on my computer at work, and I normally have my
screensaver set to kick in after 55 minutes of inactivity. However, after
accessing the PC from home using Remote Desktop, the screensaver always
resets itself to 10 minutes. This is becoming rather anoying.

There are several user profiles on the computer, and I have made sure that
they are all set to 55 minutes including the Administrator account, but the
timeout always changes to 10 minutes after using Remote Desktop.

Does anyone know how to force the screensaver to keep the 55 minute timeout?

You could change this via Group Policy and enforce it...

Start->Run-GPEDIT.MSC

User Configuration=>Administrative Templates->Control
Panel->Display->Screen Saver Timeout.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com