Adjusting Shutter Speed post-production

I just shot a wedding with a 1/30 shutter speed. However, my
assistant shot some footage with 1/60 shutter speed. Is there a way I
can adjust this footage to somehow match the slower shutter speed?
Thanks.

Harold

On 12 Oct 2004 09:35:00 -0700, haroldact@yahoo.com (haroldact) wrote:

>I just shot a wedding with a 1/30 shutter speed. However, my
>assistant shot some footage with 1/60 shutter speed. Is there a way I
>can adjust this footage to somehow match the slower shutter speed?

Sure. With programs like Adobe After Effects and Discreet Combustion,
you can add some directional blur to the footage, but that's a lot of
tweaking on a shot by shot basis. There might be free filter available
for VirtualDub (also free).

cheers

-martin-

--
Can the terror of spam be included in the war on terror?