video cards that support widescreen

I just bought a 16:9 lcd widescreen display. My radeon 9200 does not
fill the entire screen. I need to purchase a new card, but don't have
much money to spend. probably under $135. I went to a local retailer
today to check out the scene. They had a g-force 5500 for $120, but
the box didn't say that it supports 16:9 widescreen. any advice?
Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about video cards support widescreen

    !social wrote:
    > I just bought a 16:9 lcd widescreen display. My radeon 9200 does not
    > fill the entire screen. I need to purchase a new card, but don't have
    > much money to spend. probably under $135. I went to a local retailer
    > today to check out the scene. They had a g-force 5500 for $120, but
    > the box didn't say that it supports 16:9 widescreen. any advice?
    > Thanks in advance.

    I have 2 HTPC's with Radeon 9200 video cards. Download Powerstrip
    (google for it) and use it to set up a resolution that the TV will
    accept. Go to
    http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=206854 for
    detailed instructions.

Tuner Cards Support Graphics Cards Graphics