frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have remote desktop running on my machine. I can
connect to the machine and enter the username and
password. then the logon screen disappears and the
toolbar drops down from the top of the screen as it
connects but the rest of the screen is blank. Then it
just disconnects. I connot seem to figure out what is
cause this and any help would be greatly appriciated. I
am running sp1, and have all current updates. I was
using remote desktop before and I formatted my machine.
i haven't be able to get it to work sense. thanks

Hi Frank,

I get a similar problem but only after waking my maching out of standby
using WOL (see thred in this newsgroup dated 14.06.04 subject: "RDC fails
after Wake-on-LAN event".

Do you have a Matrox video card?

Thanks,
Jack