Can I activesync through my wifi on my Ipaq 4150 not the b..

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I am trying to sync my Ipaq 4150 to my Dell 1150 with a netgear wifi card.
Can I do it on the wifi instead of bluetooth and USB?

Look at these two ad-hoc guides to setup the basic link...

http://www.geocities.com/grieg_winter/adhoc/index.html
http://www.pc-counselor.com/ad-hoc.htm

Connection Manager...

http://members.cox.net/ajarvi/WM2003/Connection_Manager/ConnectionManager.html
http://members.cox.net/ajarvi/WM2003/ActiveSync/WM2003ActiveSyncConfiguration.html

Please post additional questions concerning PocketPC wireless issues to the
microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless news group.

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)