Remote Connection using ADSL connection both side

Hey there ppl,
I want to connect to my home PC from work. I use ADSL connection both sides.
Both modems are Zoom X3. Both external modems. And i am using LAN at both
sides. Can it be possible?

It is certainly possible
How to do it is the choice you have to make.

You could use a VPN
You could use terminal services like Remote Desktop or VNC
You could use file and printer sharing ( not secure at all, do not do this)

I acces mine like this using terminal services(Remote Desktop)
It is built in to XP so is an easy choice

From Control Panel - System look on the Remote tab
Tick the box to use Remote Desktop
Setup your router to allow access to the RDP port which is 3389

Now you can connect
Make sure you use strong passwords and renaming the administrator account is
a good idea also

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/mobility/getstarted/remoteintro.mspx

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/583.mspx

Regards
Mark Dormer

"Enver A" <ea90@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey there ppl,
> I want to connect to my home PC from work. I use ADSL connection both
> sides.
> Both modems are Zoom X3. Both external modems. And i am using LAN at both
> sides. Can it be possible?

Thanks so much. My problem has been solved.