Running a server

AJ

Hi

I have been trying to run a server on DOD and when my friend try's to join
he gets an error "LAN servers are restricted to local C clients (Class
c))..... Any idea's?

AJ wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have been trying to run a server on DOD and when my friend try's to join
> he gets an error "LAN servers are restricted to local C clients (Class
> c))..... Any idea's?

I assume you mean he is connecting via the internet and not a LAN?

to turn your server into an internet server - type sv_lan 0 in the
server's console.

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

AJ

Hey Ben

That's got it.... thanks for your help..

Regards

AJ