Remote desktop assistance

June 20, 2004 2:56:02 AM

I use Remote Desktop religiously, but is there a way to I can enable it
where the user on the other side can see what I am doing?

thanks,
Joe
Anonymous
June 20, 2004 9:19:53 AM

There is a way (see http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,4149,936118,00.asp ) but
I have yet to find it myself. If you find it, please let me know.

"Joe" <ibs214@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I use Remote Desktop religiously, but is there a way to I can enable it
> where the user on the other side can see what I am doing?
>
> thanks,
> Joe

Anonymous
June 21, 2004 1:42:09 AM

The only way you can accomplish that at this time is to "shadow" a
session.

See
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279656&sd=tech
for more information.