Remote desktop assistance

I use Remote Desktop religiously, but is there a way to I can enable it
where the user on the other side can see what I am doing?

thanks,
Joe
2 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop assistance

    There is a way (see http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,4149,936118,00.asp ) but
    I have yet to find it myself. If you find it, please let me know.

    "Joe" <ibs214@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > I use Remote Desktop religiously, but is there a way to I can enable it
    > where the user on the other side can see what I am doing?
    >
    > thanks,
    > Joe

    The only way you can accomplish that at this time is to "shadow" a
    session.

    See
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279656&sd=tech
    for more information.

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 05:19:53 -0400, "Jim Hubbard" <someone@home.com>
    wrote:

    >There is a way (see http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,4149,936118,00.asp ) but
    >I have yet to find it myself. If you find it, please let me know.
    >

    >"Joe" <ibs214@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> I use Remote Desktop religiously, but is there a way to I can enable it
    >> where the user on the other side can see what I am doing?
    >>
    >> thanks,
    >> Joe

Remote Desktop Microsoft Windows XP