Blue tooth not communicationg

I Installed Belkin blue tooth device in my desktop pc(Xp
Home edition) I am trying to download picture from my
Nokia 8910 Mobile, canot comunicating with the device.
Kindly help to solve

Take a look at the forums at www.howardforums.com ... They have
information on how to get the Nokia phone software to work with the
Belkin bluetooth devices...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:23:09 -0700, "abd"