HL2: Can we change lists create server in alfabeticaly ord..

Hi,

More than once i look for a name of a map in the list of maps in "create
server" in the half life 2 dm menu, and cant find it. Because the list is
too long (hunderds) and its not in a alfabetic order. So it takes ages to
find a specific map. Isnt there a way to change this? Thanks for replying.

greetings

D.J.
2 answers Last reply
More about change lists create server alfabeticaly

    Yeah, search for servers with the Steam Menu... Click Servers, set the
    filter to HL2 DM and then click on Map to alphabetize...

    --

    My luck is so bad that if I bought a
    cemetery, people would stop dying. -

    "Cannon Fodder" wrote
    > Yeah, search for servers with the Steam Menu... Click Servers, set the
    > filter to HL2 DM and then click on Map to alphabetize...
    I mean in the game itself and not join server but create server. The list
    when i choose create server is not alfabeticaly and i cant seem to change
    that.
    So when you start hl2 dm and choose create server thats the list i mean...

    gr

    Dick

Games Servers Video Games