HL2: Can we change lists create server in alfabeticaly ord..

Last response: in Video Games
September 19, 2005 9:45:57 PM

Hi,

More than once i look for a name of a map in the list of maps in "create
server" in the half life 2 dm menu, and cant find it. Because the list is
too long (hunderds) and its not in a alfabetic order. So it takes ages to
find a specific map. Isnt there a way to change this? Thanks for replying.

greetings

D.J.
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 1:59:21 AM

Yeah, search for servers with the Steam Menu... Click Servers, set the
filter to HL2 DM and then click on Map to alphabetize...

--

My luck is so bad that if I bought a
cemetery, people would stop dying. -

"Cannon Fodder" wrote
> Yeah, search for servers with the Steam Menu... Click Servers, set the
> filter to HL2 DM and then click on Map to alphabetize...
I mean in the game itself and not join server but create server. The list
when i choose create server is not alfabeticaly and i cant seem to change
that.
So when you start hl2 dm and choose create server thats the list i mean...

gr

Dick
!