Remote desktop - can't connect using wireless connection

I am successfully using Remote Desktop to login to my office from my home network using a wired connection. When I switch over to my wireless notebook, I can no longer the PC remotely. All PC's running XP Pro and both locations are running dlink wireless routers.

Any suggestions?

If your laptop can access your remote PC while connected physically to your
home network, but not when connected remotely - it is a problem with your
wireless setup.

Test your laptop by connecting physically (with a cable) to your home
network and DISABLE your network card - then try connecting to your remote
PC.

Let me know.....

Jim Hubbard
Hubbard Software