Remote desktop - can't connect using wireless connection

I am successfully using Remote Desktop to login to my office from my home network using a wired connection. When I switch over to my wireless notebook, I can no longer the PC remotely. All PC's running XP Pro and both locations are running dlink wireless routers.

Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop connect wireless connection

    If your laptop can access your remote PC while connected physically to your
    home network, but not when connected remotely - it is a problem with your
    wireless setup.

    Test your laptop by connecting physically (with a cable) to your home
    network and DISABLE your network card - then try connecting to your remote
    PC.

    Let me know.....

    Jim Hubbard
    Hubbard Software

    "beeedit" <beeedit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am successfully using Remote Desktop to login to my office from my home
    network using a wired connection. When I switch over to my wireless
    notebook, I can no longer the PC remotely. All PC's running XP Pro and both
    locations are running dlink wireless routers.

    > Any suggestions?

Remote Desktop Wireless Connection Windows XP