Multiple Remote Desktop Connections to XP Pro

Please can someone help.

I have an application running on XP Pro that I need 5 Mac users to access
from their desktops. I have started the terminal services on XP and can
connect using the Remote Desktop Connection on a Mac, but only one at a
time. Whenever I connect from another Mac it disconnects the other. Is it
possible to have multiple remote connections simultaeneously on XP Pro? If
not are there any work arounds? Can you have multiple connections in 2003
server?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about multiple remote desktop connections

    XP only supports on RD session at a time...

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280828

    I believe Win 2003 Server does allow this...

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "bjohns" <b.johns@carltonpressgroup.com> wrote in message
    Please can someone help.

    I have an application running on XP Pro that I need 5 Mac users to access
    from their desktops. I have started the terminal services on XP and can
    connect using the Remote Desktop Connection on a Mac, but only one at a
    time. Whenever I connect from another Mac it disconnects the other. Is it
    possible to have multiple remote connections simultaeneously on XP Pro? If
    not are there any work arounds? Can you have multiple connections in 2003
    server?

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance

    ---

Remote Desktop Connection Windows XP Macintosh