Multiple Remote Desktop Connection in WinXP

Harpreet

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2004

I have windows XP pro installed on my PC. I have enabled
Remote Desktop in XP. Whenever anybody tries to connect to
my PC it automatically gets locked.

Is it possible to have multiple remote connections
simultaneously on XP Pro?

If anybody has any idea then please help as it is very
important for me.

Thanks.
Harpreet

No...

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280828

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Harpreet" <harpreets@netsoftglobal.com> wrote in message
>I have windows XP pro installed on my PC. I have enabled
> Remote Desktop in XP. Whenever anybody tries to connect to
> my PC it automatically gets locked.
>
> Is it possible to have multiple remote connections
> simultaneously on XP Pro?
>
> If anybody has any idea then please help as it is very
> important for me.
>
> Thanks.
> Harpreet

---

It appears this is only valid with VNC at this time.