HL2 TC mod Dystopia anyone?

jay

> Has anyone here tried Dystopia yet?
> It seems interesting.
>
> Jay

I just installed it. To my dissapointment I found that it's a MP mod. For
some reason I was under the impression that it was a SP mod. And to make
matters worst (to me anyway), it's very much like Team Fortres. TF is a
great mod, but it's just not my style.

Jay

Jay wrote:
>>Has anyone here tried Dystopia yet?
>>It seems interesting.
>>
>>Jay

> I just installed it. To my dissapointment I found that it's a MP mod. For
> some reason I was under the impression that it was a SP mod. And to make
> matters worst (to me anyway), it's very much like Team Fortres. TF is a
> great mod, but it's just not my style.
>
> Jay

I am put off by this. I too would prefer SP to MP.

Ron

--
And it really doesn't matter if
I'm wrong I'm right