remote desktop connection with XP home

Hey,
Do you know how i can make my XP home edition accacibel for remote desktop connection ?
I like to work on my pc from anywhere in the world ... or is this a feature what works only in XP pro ?
Thanks for your replay,
Bram
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop connection home

    XP Home can only act as a Remote Desktop client, not a host. So your choice is to upgrade to XP Pro
    or use another alternative. One free alternative is UltraVNC used with its encryption plug-in. Get
    the server, client and encryption plug-in from...

    http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/
    http://home.comcast.net/%7Emsrc4plugin/

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Bram" <Bram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hey,
    > Do you know how i can make my XP home edition accacibel for remote desktop connection ?
    > I like to work on my pc from anywhere in the world ... or is this a feature what works only in XP
    > pro ?
    > Thanks for your replay,
    > Bram

    ---