Connecting Remotely to Home wireless network.

I'm trying to connect to one of my 2 computers connected with wireless network at my home. I know the IP address of the router and both IP addresses of the workstations. What do I have to write in "Remote Desktop Dialog" in order to connect to station #1 or #2 ?
1 answer Last reply
More about connecting remotely home wireless network

    The public IP of the router. To access more than one RD session behind a firewall/NAT/router look at
    this page...

    http://members.cox.net/ajarvi/RemoteDesktop/Multiple_PC_RD.html

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "olegkr52" <olegkr52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to connect to one of my 2 computers connected with wireless network at my home. I know
    > the IP address of the router and both IP addresses of the workstations. What do I have to write in
    > "Remote Desktop Dialog" in order to connect to station #1 or #2 ?

    ---

Wireless Network Connection Windows XP