Connecting Remotely to Home wireless network.

June 23, 2004 2:09:02 PM

I'm trying to connect to one of my 2 computers connected with wireless network at my home. I know the IP address of the router and both IP addresses of the workstations. What do I have to write in "Remote Desktop Dialog" in order to connect to station #1 or #2 ?
Anonymous
June 23, 2004 6:25:26 PM

The public IP of the router. To access more than one RD session behind a firewall/NAT/router look at
this page...

http://members.cox.net/ajarvi/RemoteDesktop/Multiple_PC...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"olegkr52" <olegkr52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to connect to one of my 2 computers connected with wireless network at my home. I know
> the IP address of the router and both IP addresses of the workstations. What do I have to write in
> "Remote Desktop Dialog" in order to connect to station #1 or #2 ?

---