Remote Desktop connections

I am running a network with multiple Win XP pro machines.
I want to be able to remote desktop in to any machine from
my admin office, and also remote to my admin PC from any
XP pro machine in the office. Is this possible.
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop connections

    Sure, over a private LAN simply use the LAN IP address. If this is over the public internet and the
    PCs your trying to reach are behind a firewall/NAT/router then look at this page for examples of how
    to do that...

    http://members.cox.net/ajarvi/RemoteDesktop/Multiple_PC_RD.html

    You could also access the PCs via VPN tunnel...

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Techguy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am running a network with multiple Win XP pro machines.
    > I want to be able to remote desktop in to any machine from
    > my admin office, and also remote to my admin PC from any
    > XP pro machine in the office. Is this possible.

    ---

Remote Desktop Office Windows XP