Remote Desktop connections

June 24, 2004 1:03:51 PM

I am running a network with multiple Win XP pro machines.
I want to be able to remote desktop in to any machine from
my admin office, and also remote to my admin PC from any
XP pro machine in the office. Is this possible.
Anonymous
June 24, 2004 6:43:07 PM

Sure, over a private LAN simply use the LAN IP address. If this is over the public internet and the
PCs your trying to reach are behind a firewall/NAT/router then look at this page for examples of how
to do that...

http://members.cox.net/ajarvi/RemoteDesktop/Multiple_PC...

You could also access the PCs via VPN tunnel...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Techguy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running a network with multiple Win XP pro machines.
> I want to be able to remote desktop in to any machine from
> my admin office, and also remote to my admin PC from any
> XP pro machine in the office. Is this possible.

---