Remote Desktop Not Working Properly

We apparently had an AD problem when adding a new user, it has been fixed. Anyway, we have 9 servers. We can remote desktop into 7 without a problem, 2 don't let us in on 3 machines that we tried to access with that user account. We get "The client could not establish a connection to the remote computer" error message. It doesn't matter who the user is and the error message automatically comes up. Its as if there is something in the registry corrupt. Is there anything that can be done short of blowing away the 3 computers.
2 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop working properly

    yes, i get the message as soon as I click connect, it never gets to the log on. We tried system restore on the xp boxes and that didn't work. It doesn't matter who the user is. On any other PC except those 3 you can get into those servers. Sounds like something corrupt in the registry.

    "Stuart Reicher" wrote:

    > We apparently had an AD problem when adding a new user, it has been fixed. Anyway, we have 9 servers. We can remote desktop into 7 without a problem, 2 don't let us in on 3 machines that we tried to access with that user account. We get "The client could not establish a connection to the remote computer" error message. It doesn't matter who the user is and the error message automatically comes up. Its as if there is something in the registry corrupt. Is there anything that can be done short of blowing away the 3 computers.

Remote Desktop Error Message Windows XP