DETAILED DVD Architect 2 guides?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 21, 2004 4:30:11 AM

I'm trying to use DVD Architect 2 (from Sony) to create a simple DVD. I
have the video/audio file. Here's what I want to do:

When they pop the DVD in, it will bring up the menu and they'll have 2
options.

Play Movie and Chapter Selection

I know how to make chapters in the MPEG2 file and that's as far as I've
gotten with DVDA. I only have 10 days left in trial mode. Can anyone type
up something for me?

Feel free to email your response (remove FAS of course)

Thank you
Anonymous
October 21, 2004 9:46:15 AM

Mean Gene wrote:
> I'm trying to use DVD Architect 2 (from Sony) to create a simple DVD.
> I have the video/audio file. Here's what I want to do:
>
> When they pop the DVD in, it will bring up the menu and they'll have 2
> options.
>
> Play Movie and Chapter Selection
>
> I know how to make chapters in the MPEG2 file and that's as far as
> I've gotten with DVDA. I only have 10 days left in trial mode. Can
> anyone type up something for me?
>
> Feel free to email your response (remove FAS of course)
>
> Thank you

Do you realize that you can download the full manual - for free? Start at
http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/download/step2.as...

Mike
Anonymous
October 21, 2004 9:01:02 PM

"Mike Kujbida" <kujfam-misleadingspam@sympatico.ca> wrote in

> Mean Gene wrote:
>> I'm trying to use DVD Architect 2 (from Sony) to create a simple DVD.
>> I have the video/audio file. Here's what I want to do:
>>
>> When they pop the DVD in, it will bring up the menu and they'll have
>> 2 options.
>>
>> Play Movie and Chapter Selection
>>
>> I know how to make chapters in the MPEG2 file and that's as far as
>> I've gotten with DVDA. I only have 10 days left in trial mode. Can
>> anyone type up something for me?
>>
>> Feel free to email your response (remove FAS of course)
>>
>> Thank you
>

> Do you realize that you can download the full manual - for free?
> Start at
> http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/download/step2.as...
>
> Mike

I recently purchased Vegas5+DVD and downloaded the manual. I authored a
DVD exactly as you described (Menu of Play or Chap Select plus a chapter
menu) in about 15 minutes following the step-bystep procedure in the
manual. Look up Making A Menu Based DVD or some similar title.

Regards,

Mike
!