DETAILED DVD Architect 2 guides?

I'm trying to use DVD Architect 2 (from Sony) to create a simple DVD. I
have the video/audio file. Here's what I want to do:

When they pop the DVD in, it will bring up the menu and they'll have 2
options.

Play Movie and Chapter Selection

I know how to make chapters in the MPEG2 file and that's as far as I've
gotten with DVDA. I only have 10 days left in trial mode. Can anyone type
up something for me?

Feel free to email your response (remove FAS of course)

Thank you

Mean Gene wrote:
> I'm trying to use DVD Architect 2 (from Sony) to create a simple DVD.
> I have the video/audio file. Here's what I want to do:
>
> When they pop the DVD in, it will bring up the menu and they'll have 2
> options.
>
> Play Movie and Chapter Selection
>
> I know how to make chapters in the MPEG2 file and that's as far as
> I've gotten with DVDA. I only have 10 days left in trial mode. Can
> anyone type up something for me?
>
> Feel free to email your response (remove FAS of course)
>
> Thank you

Do you realize that you can download the full manual - for free? Start at
http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/download/step2.asp?DID=507

Mike

"Mike Kujbida" <kujfam-misleadingspam@sympatico.ca> wrote in

> Mean Gene wrote:
>> I'm trying to use DVD Architect 2 (from Sony) to create a simple DVD.
>> I have the video/audio file. Here's what I want to do:
>>
>> When they pop the DVD in, it will bring up the menu and they'll have
>> 2 options.
>>
>> Play Movie and Chapter Selection
>>
>> I know how to make chapters in the MPEG2 file and that's as far as
>> I've gotten with DVDA. I only have 10 days left in trial mode. Can
>> anyone type up something for me?
>>
>> Feel free to email your response (remove FAS of course)
>>
>> Thank you
>

> Do you realize that you can download the full manual - for free?
> Start at
> http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/download/step2.asp?DID=507
>
> Mike

I recently purchased Vegas5+DVD and downloaded the manual. I authored a
DVD exactly as you described (Menu of Play or Chap Select plus a chapter
menu) in about 15 minutes following the step-bystep procedure in the
manual. Look up Making A Menu Based DVD or some similar title.

Regards,

Mike