Remote Desktop - Restart/Shutdown

I am having trouble figuring out why some of the XP Pro PC's I access with the
MSTSC or Remote Desktop let me Start|Shutdown and some only say "Disconnect"
as an option instead of Shutdown.

Any ideas on how I can make sure all of them allow me to do a full Restart or Shutdown?

Thanks in advance.

Are you using administrator account for all the machines?