I installed TSWEB, IIS on my Winxp in order to use it as a gateway to all other computers in the office.
I tried to login from my home on a dialup internet connection to my office PC, running the TSWEB, and at the server name, I entered anyone of the other office computers with already remote access enabled, it tells me that no computers was found. When I connect without entering any computer name, it went directly to my PC.
Later, when I access the TSWEB from my office LAN to other computer with remote access enabled, it goes well.
Can anyone tell me how to be able to connect to other office computer from internet via TSWeb sitting on my WinXP?
Thanks!

If you are trying to use the web interface to connect to machines not
otherwise accessible to the internet - you will have no success.

You must supply the public IP address for the machines you want to
connect.

If you want to connect to other machines on your private network, you
will either have to forward additional ports in your firewall/router,
or set up a VPN.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com