Movies that made you cry??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengzi597

Honorable
Mar 5, 2012

I watched Hachiko a Dog's Tale last month.It is really a moving movie and made me cry.
Little Miss Sunshine is another moive that made me cry.

mykebrian

Honorable
Mar 28, 2012
my rainy days, what will make you cry on this film is that as soon as the film began everything is really gloomy but in the end, all went well.

Joe Baltake

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012
I rarely cry for movies but the ones that made me cry were Titantic and Seven Pounds. The last movie that made me cry, and still tears me up even when I think about it, is War Horse.

Clara Sebastian

Honorable
May 2, 2012
Here is the list of movies that made me cry:

A Walk to Remember
The Help
The Notebook
Blue Valentine
Life is Beautiful
Sweet November
Old Yeller
Marley and Me
Seven Pounds
The lovely bones

Well first off, define cry?

If you mean uncontrolled sobbing and weeping? Zero for me but Powder literally tore my wife up, she will not watch it again to this day!

A movie that causes you to tear up, I have a few.

The end of Powder.

Rocky 3 when Mick dies, and Rocky is doing that deep gut crying over Mick, it gets to me every time I watch it.

And Legends of the Fall, when Samuel gets killed and later when Isabel Two is killed.

I know there are others but they don't come to mind right now.

Roy84

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
it didn't really make me cry but Tears of the Sun is what I can remember as the movie that moved me most

Reverend_Mason

Honorable
Jun 15, 2012

Read the title of this thread and that was the first movie I thought of. Then I read the description and I totally see the movie I thought of. Damn you Richard Gere!

uttam531

Honorable
Sep 13, 2012
I love two movies alot kal ho na ho (2003) and Bhagban because these two movies have a perfect blend of comic and emotions both. While watching movie "Kal ho na ho" i seriously learn alot about the wonderful journey of a person life who is going to die but still want to live every moment of his life, how he spread love in their loved once. over all awesome movie..that make me cry and laugh and teach alot. Another movie is "Baghban" which is another remarkable movie in bollywood industry, i cant see this type of romance in any other hindi film, it is quite refreshing to see old couple romance on the screen. The most emotional moment for me is when song come "tu waha mai yaha zindagi hai kaha"...at that moment my eyes filled with tears.

Honound1956

Honorable
Oct 8, 2012

is this movie available in English or English lyrics???

Status
Not open for further replies.