Reality Check DVD Authoring

I've checked through this group but couldn't find an answer to my
specific needs, so I hope there's someone out here who might be able
to provide me with answers.

My needs:
- professional DVD autoring (menus, linking visuals to existing
surround audio)
- no encoding required
- support for multi-layer DVD recorders

Any ideas?

Also about a multi-layer DVD burner, which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for your inputs!

Chris
2 answers Last reply
More about reality check authoring

    if youre running a pc, then Adobe Encore DVD 1.5 is the only way to go. it's
    the best around.

    cory

    "Chris" <topfloor@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > I've checked through this group but couldn't find an answer to my
    > specific needs, so I hope there's someone out here who might be able
    > to provide me with answers.
    >

    > My needs:
    > - professional DVD autoring (menus, linking visuals to existing
    > surround audio)
    > - no encoding required
    > - support for multi-layer DVD recorders
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Also about a multi-layer DVD burner, which one would you recommend?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your inputs!
    >
    > Chris

    "Cory" wrote ...
    > if youre running a pc, then Adobe Encore DVD 1.5 is the only
    > way to go. it's the best around.

    I'm still running Encore 1.01 and I agree. It worked first time,
    every time where nearly $1000 worth of other DVD authoring
    software never made a *single* usable disk.

Tuner Cards DVD Desktops Graphics