Reality Check DVD Authoring

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I've checked through this group but couldn't find an answer to my
specific needs, so I hope there's someone out here who might be able
to provide me with answers.

My needs:
- professional DVD autoring (menus, linking visuals to existing
surround audio)
- no encoding required
- support for multi-layer DVD recorders

Any ideas?

Also about a multi-layer DVD burner, which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for your inputs!

Chris

cory

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

if youre running a pc, then Adobe Encore DVD 1.5 is the only way to go. it's
the best around.

cory

"Chris" <topfloor@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I've checked through this group but couldn't find an answer to my
> specific needs, so I hope there's someone out here who might be able
> to provide me with answers.
>

> My needs:
> - professional DVD autoring (menus, linking visuals to existing
> surround audio)
> - no encoding required
> - support for multi-layer DVD recorders
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Also about a multi-layer DVD burner, which one would you recommend?
>
> Thanks in advance for your inputs!
>
> Chris

"Cory" wrote ...
> if youre running a pc, then Adobe Encore DVD 1.5 is the only
> way to go. it's the best around.

I'm still running Encore 1.01 and I agree. It worked first time,
every time where nearly $1000 worth of other DVD authoring
software never made a *single* usable disk.