DVD Burning Software??

I just purchased a NEC 3500A DVD burner OEM drive.
It didnt come with software and I am looking for suggestions. I need
software to burn data and copy DVD's. Id also like to convert VHS to
DVD.

Thanks,

Jeremy

On 22 Oct 2004 15:39:58 -0700, jtg30@hotmail.com (Goodner79) wrote:
>I just purchased a NEC 3500A DVD burner OEM drive.
>It didnt come with software and I am looking for suggestions. I need
>software to burn data and copy DVD's. Id also like to convert VHS to
>DVD.>>Thanks,>>Jeremy

I use http://www.roxio.com for general file stuff

Go read at http://www.videohelp.com/ for other information

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

The thought of Goodner79 cajoles my mind into reminiscing about the smell
of poppy seeds and the image of morning dew making rec.video.desktop glint
in the crisp autumn rays of a mature sun.

www.nero.com

--
*..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

cory

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

> The thought of Goodner79 cajoles my mind into reminiscing about the smell
> of poppy seeds and the image of morning dew making rec.video.desktop glint
> in the crisp autumn rays of a mature sun.

whoaa there buddy, you've been in front of your computer for too long...

AnthonyR

"Cory" <here@there.com> wrote in message
>> The thought of Goodner79 cajoles my mind into reminiscing about the smell
>> of poppy seeds and the image of morning dew making rec.video.desktop
>> glint
>> in the crisp autumn rays of a mature sun.
>
> whoaa there buddy, you've been in front of your computer for too long...

LOL, Good One Cory.
I was wondering what caused that. :)

AnthonyR.

The thought of Cory cajoles my mind into reminiscing about the smell of
poppy seeds and the image of morning dew making rec.video.desktop glint
in the crisp autumn rays of a mature sun.

>> The thought of Goodner79 cajoles my mind into reminiscing about the
>> smell of poppy seeds and the image of morning dew making
>> rec.video.desktop glint in the crisp autumn rays of a mature sun.
>
> whoaa there buddy, you've been in front of your computer for too
> long...

;-)

--