DVD Burning Software??

I just purchased a NEC 3500A DVD burner OEM drive.
It didnt come with software and I am looking for suggestions. I need
software to burn data and copy DVD's. Id also like to convert VHS to
DVD.

Thanks,

Jeremy
5 answers Last reply
More about burning software

    On 22 Oct 2004 15:39:58 -0700, jtg30@hotmail.com (Goodner79) wrote:
    >I just purchased a NEC 3500A DVD burner OEM drive.
    >It didnt come with software and I am looking for suggestions. I need
    >software to burn data and copy DVD's. Id also like to convert VHS to
    >DVD.>>Thanks,>>Jeremy

    I use http://www.roxio.com for general file stuff

    Go read at http://www.videohelp.com/ for other information

    John Thomas Smith
    http://www.direct2usales.com
    http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

    The thought of Goodner79 cajoles my mind into reminiscing about the smell
    of poppy seeds and the image of morning dew making rec.video.desktop glint
    in the crisp autumn rays of a mature sun.

    www.nero.com

    --
    *..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

    > The thought of Goodner79 cajoles my mind into reminiscing about the smell
    > of poppy seeds and the image of morning dew making rec.video.desktop glint
    > in the crisp autumn rays of a mature sun.

    whoaa there buddy, you've been in front of your computer for too long...

    "Cory" <here@there.com> wrote in message
    >> The thought of Goodner79 cajoles my mind into reminiscing about the smell
    >> of poppy seeds and the image of morning dew making rec.video.desktop
    >> glint
    >> in the crisp autumn rays of a mature sun.
    >
    > whoaa there buddy, you've been in front of your computer for too long...

    LOL, Good One Cory.
    I was wondering what caused that. :)

    AnthonyR.

    The thought of Cory cajoles my mind into reminiscing about the smell of
    poppy seeds and the image of morning dew making rec.video.desktop glint
    in the crisp autumn rays of a mature sun.

    >> The thought of Goodner79 cajoles my mind into reminiscing about the
    >> smell of poppy seeds and the image of morning dew making
    >> rec.video.desktop glint in the crisp autumn rays of a mature sun.
    >
    > whoaa there buddy, you've been in front of your computer for too
    > long...

    ;-)

    --

Tuner Cards DVD DVD Burning Software Graphics