vpn connections

where in windows xp are pptp connections saved?? I would like to save them and import them on a number of remote laptops. Any answers would be appreciated
--
Nettech04

You asked:

"nettech04" <nettech04@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> where in windows xp are pptp connections saved?? I would like to save them
and import them on a number of remote laptops. Any answers would be
appreciated
> --
> Nettech04

Answer:

You can use CMAK [Connection Manager Administration Kit] which is available
with Windows Server 2003 CD. You need to run adminpak.msi on the CD [present
under i386, ia64, ,etc.] which will install CMAK [along with other
administrative tools]. CMAK is a wizard which allows you to customize the
connectoid settings which can be deployed to the clients. It also has some
cool features like profile updates [connection updates], routing table
updates, automatic proxy configuration and so on.You can find online help
for it at
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/cmak_ops_03.asp.

Ping if you need more info.

--