using XP Prof to host clients

Glenn

I need to allow 3 client systems to connect to an XP
Professional system - I have setup 3 different users plus
the original user on the XP system and have given them
admin status - I have setup the remote client on the
remote systems (Windows 98 machines) - they connect with
no problem however when 1 is connected and the next user
tries to connect it requires that the user already
connected disconnect before allowing the new user to
continue - therefore limiting me to only 1 simultainious
connection - I thought I had read the XP home allowed 5
connects and XP Prof allowed 10 connections - any help
would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks again! Glenn

Glenn,

It sounds like you're using REMOTE DESKTOP, for which XP only supports ONE connection at a time.

The 10 connections you refer to are ACTIVE NETWORK CONNECTIONS, computers using shared resources (files, etc) on the XP computer.

Hope this helps.