CF - What speed to buy ?

I currently using a Canon G1 and I have a Transcend 1GB Compact Flash.
I don't know what is the speed, what I mean is how many times ? How
can I find out ?

I want to use this CF on my PDA and buy a new CF for my camera.
Question is what speed to buy ?

Advice ? Thanks.

<dingdongdingding@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I currently using a Canon G1 and I have a Transcend 1GB Compact Flash.
> I don't know what is the speed, what I mean is how many times ? How
> can I find out ?
>
> I want to use this CF on my PDA and buy a new CF for my camera.
> Question is what speed to buy ?
>
> Advice ? Thanks.

Faster cards are backward compatible. They will work in slower controllers.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

As fast as you can afford.