CF - What speed to buy ?

I currently using a Canon G1 and I have a Transcend 1GB Compact Flash.
I don't know what is the speed, what I mean is how many times ? How
can I find out ?

I want to use this CF on my PDA and buy a new CF for my camera.
Question is what speed to buy ?

Advice ? Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about speed

    <dingdongdingding@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I currently using a Canon G1 and I have a Transcend 1GB Compact Flash.
    > I don't know what is the speed, what I mean is how many times ? How
    > can I find out ?
    >
    > I want to use this CF on my PDA and buy a new CF for my camera.
    > Question is what speed to buy ?
    >
    > Advice ? Thanks.

    Faster cards are backward compatible. They will work in slower controllers.

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    As fast as you can afford.

    <dingdongdingding@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I currently using a Canon G1 and I have a Transcend 1GB Compact Flash.
    > I don't know what is the speed, what I mean is how many times ? How
    > can I find out ?
    >
    > I want to use this CF on my PDA and buy a new CF for my camera.
    > Question is what speed to buy ?
    >
    > Advice ? Thanks.

Cameras Compact Flash Peripherals