Adding video on top of video

Ive seen home made movies on the net where people have laid one video clip
say onto off another, almost like layers in photo editing.

What kinda software will do that ?

I currently use Pinnacle 9 which I like for gen editing.

Thanks

Simon

I believe many NLE sw allow you to do that. Pinnacle 9 would not be any
exception unless it can not offer "moving path" feature with some kind
of transparency option.
Roman

xboxsnippets wrote:

> Ive seen home made movies on the net where people have laid one video clip
> say onto off another, almost like layers in photo editing.
>
> What kinda software will do that ?
>
> I currently use Pinnacle 9 which I like for gen editing.
>
> Thanks
>
> Simon

Look up on the Pinnacle site for Studio 9 PLUS.

xboxsnippets wrote:
> Ive seen home made movies on the net where people have laid one video clip
> say onto off another, almost like layers in photo editing.
>
> What kinda software will do that ?

I own both Vegas and Premiere. They both have layer capability.

TRENDING THREADS