Remote Desktop Dilemma -- 98 to XP

Here's my scenario: I have a 98 laptop, and an XP
desktop. I'm wanting to use remote desktop from my 98
machine to view the xp desktop remotely. Is there a
remote desktop client for 98 and if so where can I get it?
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop dilemma

    Brian Ryans XATM092 wrote:
    > Here's my scenario: I have a 98 laptop, and an XP
    > desktop. I'm wanting to use remote desktop from my 98
    > machine to view the xp desktop remotely. Is there a
    > remote desktop client for 98 and if so where can I get it?

    Google and Microsoft searches do wonders..

    As long as your Windows XP machine is Professional or a superset of...
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/tools/rdclientdl.mspx

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/mobility/getstarted/remoteclient.mspx

    Good Luck!

    --