Remote Desktop Dilemma -- 98 to XP

Here's my scenario: I have a 98 laptop, and an XP
desktop. I'm wanting to use remote desktop from my 98
machine to view the xp desktop remotely. Is there a
remote desktop client for 98 and if so where can I get it?

Brian Ryans XATM092 wrote:
> Here's my scenario: I have a 98 laptop, and an XP
> desktop. I'm wanting to use remote desktop from my 98
> machine to view the xp desktop remotely. Is there a
> remote desktop client for 98 and if so where can I get it?

Google and Microsoft searches do wonders..

As long as your Windows XP machine is Professional or a superset of...
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/tools/rdclientdl.mspx

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/mobility/getstarted/remoteclient.mspx

Good Luck!

--