Hello!
I have 2 PC using Win XP Professional.
And I want to control other PC using Remote Desktop function.
I can control other PC when using Remote Desktop and other PC is not in Lock mode.
But when other PC is lock(Win+L), I use Remote Desktop to control that.It will cause Explorer.exe error but I control that after that. When I re-connect that PC, it will not cause Explorer.exe error.
When other PC is unlock or re-start then lock again, that problem is occur again.

I think...........is the screen saver problem, because I use other screen saver not make by Microsoft and I think that screen saver is about 3D.
Or....other problems?

Can you post what this Explorer error is?

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 05:59:01 -0700, "S.K.Andy"
<S.K.Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello!
>I have 2 PC using Win XP Professional.
>And I want to control other PC using Remote Desktop function.
>I can control other PC when using Remote Desktop and other PC is not in Lock mode.
>But when other PC is lock(Win+L), I use Remote Desktop to control that.It will cause Explorer.exe error but I control that after that. When I re-connect that PC, it will not cause Explorer.exe error.
>When other PC is unlock or re-start then lock again, that problem is occur again.
>
>I think...........is the screen saver problem, because I use other screen saver not make by Microsoft and I think that screen saver is about 3D.
>Or....other problems?

Andy

Thanks.
Event ID is 1000.........Module is unknown.......

Yesterday,I am not Lock my PC and I change screen saver to default one(Windows XP logo).Then error message is not occurs...........

I want to lock PC and test again.....

"Jeffrey Randow (MVP)" wrote:

> Can you post what this Explorer error is?
>
> Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking & Smart Display MVP)

> On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 05:59:01 -0700, "S.K.Andy"
> <S.K.Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Hello!
> >I have 2 PC using Win XP Professional.
> >And I want to control other PC using Remote Desktop function.
> >I can control other PC when using Remote Desktop and other PC is not in Lock mode.
> >But when other PC is lock(Win+L), I use Remote Desktop to control that.It will cause Explorer.exe error but I control that after that. When I re-connect that PC, it will not cause Explorer.exe error.
> >When other PC is unlock or re-start then lock again, that problem is occur again.
> >
> >I think...........is the screen saver problem, because I use other screen saver not make by Microsoft and I think that screen saver is about 3D.
> >Or....other problems?

Is the error something like what is described here?
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Event+ID+is+1000+explorer&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=eOQoFGzsDHA.3532%40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl&rnum=6

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:34:01 -0700, "Andy"
<Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Event ID is 1000.........Module is unknown..

Andy

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Application Error
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
User: N/A
Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2800.1221, faulting module
unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00730073.

0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat
0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ion Fail
0010: 75 72 65 20 20 65 78 70 ure exp
0018: 6c 6f 72 65 72 2e 65 78 lorer.ex
0020: 65 20 36 2e 30 2e 32 38 e 6.0.28
0028: 30 30 2e 31 32 32 31 20 00.1221
0030: 69 6e 20 75 6e 6b 6e 6f in unkno
0038: 77 6e 20 30 2e 30 2e 30 wn 0.0.0
0040: 2e 30 20 61 74 20 6f 66 .0 at of
0048: 66 73 65 74 20 30 30 37 fset 007
0050: 33 30 30 37 33 0d 0a 30073..

That is my Error Message.Every error message is same about that.

Try looking at some of the suggestions in the following thread:
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/Q_20764587.html

Hopefully one of them will solve your problem...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 06:28:01 -0700, "Andy"
<Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00730073.

Andy

Thanks.
But that web site need sign in................
I receive other people e-mail.He said that he faces that problem before.
But he has different by me. His PC have a software which can free RAM.
If this software is run, the problem is not occurs.

Now I try to use software to free RAM...............

Andy

Now...My PC is running 3 days.And my PC can normally to remote control.....

Thank you your suggestions!