Remote desktop

June 29, 2004 10:29:18 AM

Every time I try to access my desktop from the laptop,
the host keeps logging off. Any help would be
appreciated.

More about : remote desktop

Anonymous
June 29, 2004 1:54:09 PM

Joe wrote:
> Every time I try to access my desktop from the laptop,
> the host keeps logging off. Any help would be
> appreciated.

Help us help you...

Tell us a bit about your setup.. You know, the network you are trying to
connect across (are there DSL/Cable modem routers involved, are the correct
ports opened on them and/or forwarded through them, etc..) and what version
of the operating system(s) are you running, what version of the client
software are you trying, is the software firewall on/off on the host/client
machines, have you set passwords on the accounts you are trying to use with
Remote Desktop, are they a member of the Remote Desktop Users group (or
admins even?) - etc???

--
<- Shenan ->