Remote desktop

Every time I try to access my desktop from the laptop,
the host keeps logging off. Any help would be
appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop

    Joe wrote:
    > Every time I try to access my desktop from the laptop,
    > the host keeps logging off. Any help would be
    > appreciated.

    Help us help you...

    Tell us a bit about your setup.. You know, the network you are trying to
    connect across (are there DSL/Cable modem routers involved, are the correct
    ports opened on them and/or forwarded through them, etc..) and what version
    of the operating system(s) are you running, what version of the client
    software are you trying, is the software firewall on/off on the host/client
    machines, have you set passwords on the accounts you are trying to use with
    Remote Desktop, are they a member of the Remote Desktop Users group (or
    admins even?) - etc???

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Remote Desktop Microsoft Windows XP