  • Connection
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
June 29, 2004 12:40:49 PM

I Installed Service Pack 1a Network one.
But still the Error is comming it sais.. "Connection was ended becuase of network error. please contact your system administratot."
I am pretty sure that i have done everything correctly i added 2 users. i have enabled Remote desktop connection too..
My computer is Toshiba Satellite 2400 Win Xp pro.
i had Win XP pro in another comoputer not Notebook.. Rempte desktop Sharing is working on that and i connected from my notebook to that.. Eberything Worked Fine.
Please help ME!!
Thanks

More about : remote desktop connection error

Anonymous
June 29, 2004 1:41:26 PM

Ruben, Do you have a firewall, either Windows XP firewall enabled or another third party firewall or router. you may have to open PORT 3389 to allow Remote Desktop to work.

"Ruben" wrote:

> I Installed Service Pack 1a Network one.
> But still the Error is comming it sais.. "Connection was ended becuase of network error. please contact your system administratot."
> I am pretty sure that i have done everything correctly i added 2 users. i have enabled Remote desktop connection too..
> My computer is Toshiba Satellite 2400 Win Xp pro.
> i had Win XP pro in another comoputer not Notebook.. Rempte desktop Sharing is working on that and i connected from my notebook to that.. Eberything Worked Fine.
> Please help ME!!
> Thanks

June 29, 2004 2:14:01 PM

If u can tell me how can i open the ports??? i am using Windows Xp's Firlewall
Thanks