DVD Case/Label Software?

Hi.

What's the best software out there for making inserts for DVD cases
(not jewel cases, but the regular full size DVD cases) and labels for
DVD discs? Any worthwhile freeware? I'd be happy to pay, too, if I
new the software was really good. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Ken

"kk_oop<no spam> @yahoo.com>" <"kk_oop<no spam> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> What's the best software out there for making inserts for DVD cases
> (not jewel cases, but the regular full size DVD cases) and labels for
> DVD discs? Any worthwhile freeware? I'd be happy to pay, too, if I
> new the software was really good. Thanks in advance for any advice!

I use PowerPoint.

> "kk_oop<no spam> @yahoo.com>" <"kk_oop<no spam> wrote in message
> > Hi.
> >
> > What's the best software out there for making inserts for DVD cases
> > (not jewel cases, but the regular full size DVD cases) and labels for
> > DVD discs? Any worthwhile freeware? I'd be happy to pay, too, if I
> > new the software was really good. Thanks in advance for any advice!
>
> I use PowerPoint.

There are two ways you can go that I use. One is to use Surething CD
Labeller (yes, it also does DVD cases). If you want a more professional
looking DVD cover then the other way I make mine is to use Paint Shop Pro.
With PSP i just take an existing DVD case (go to www.cdcovers.cc/ for
exising covers) and just create over an existing one using the same size.
There are so many "tubes" and images that you can manupilate and create
fantastic looking covers. Then I used coverxp pro to make sure it prints
correctly.

This may seem long and complicated but it is the way I do it and I think my
family made home movies have DVD covers that are pretty professional
looking.

You can also use Google to find a DVD template for Microsoft Word but I
never tried using Word.

Hope this helped.

Paul

Nero has the tools to do them.