DVD Case/Label Software?

Hi.

What's the best software out there for making inserts for DVD cases
(not jewel cases, but the regular full size DVD cases) and labels for
DVD discs? Any worthwhile freeware? I'd be happy to pay, too, if I
new the software was really good. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Ken
3 answers Last reply
More about case label software

    "kk_oop<no spam> @yahoo.com>" <"kk_oop<no spam> wrote in message
    > Hi.
    >
    > What's the best software out there for making inserts for DVD cases
    > (not jewel cases, but the regular full size DVD cases) and labels for
    > DVD discs? Any worthwhile freeware? I'd be happy to pay, too, if I
    > new the software was really good. Thanks in advance for any advice!

    I use PowerPoint.

    > "kk_oop<no spam> @yahoo.com>" <"kk_oop<no spam> wrote in message
    > > Hi.
    > >
    > > What's the best software out there for making inserts for DVD cases
    > > (not jewel cases, but the regular full size DVD cases) and labels for
    > > DVD discs? Any worthwhile freeware? I'd be happy to pay, too, if I
    > > new the software was really good. Thanks in advance for any advice!
    >
    > I use PowerPoint.

    There are two ways you can go that I use. One is to use Surething CD
    Labeller (yes, it also does DVD cases). If you want a more professional
    looking DVD cover then the other way I make mine is to use Paint Shop Pro.
    With PSP i just take an existing DVD case (go to www.cdcovers.cc/ for
    exising covers) and just create over an existing one using the same size.
    There are so many "tubes" and images that you can manupilate and create
    fantastic looking covers. Then I used coverxp pro to make sure it prints
    correctly.

    This may seem long and complicated but it is the way I do it and I think my
    family made home movies have DVD covers that are pretty professional
    looking.

    You can also use Google to find a DVD template for Microsoft Word but I
    never tried using Word.

    Hope this helped.

    Paul

    Nero has the tools to do them.

    "nerdz_r_us" <nerdz_r_us@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "Richard Crowley" <rcrowley7@xprt.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "kk_oop<no spam> @yahoo.com>" <"kk_oop<no spam> wrote in message
    >> > Hi.
    >> >
    >> > What's the best software out there for making inserts for DVD cases
    >> > (not jewel cases, but the regular full size DVD cases) and labels for
    >> > DVD discs? Any worthwhile freeware? I'd be happy to pay, too, if I
    >> > new the software was really good. Thanks in advance for any advice!
    >>
    >> I use PowerPoint.
    >>

    > There are two ways you can go that I use. One is to use Surething CD
    > Labeller (yes, it also does DVD cases). If you want a more professional
    > looking DVD cover then the other way I make mine is to use Paint Shop Pro.
    > With PSP i just take an existing DVD case (go to www.cdcovers.cc/ for
    > exising covers) and just create over an existing one using the same size.
    > There are so many "tubes" and images that you can manupilate and create
    > fantastic looking covers. Then I used coverxp pro to make sure it prints
    > correctly.
    >
    > This may seem long and complicated but it is the way I do it and I think
    > my
    > family made home movies have DVD covers that are pretty professional
    > looking.
    >
    > You can also use Google to find a DVD template for Microsoft Word but I
    > never tried using Word.
    >
    > Hope this helped.
    >
    > Paul

Tuner Cards DVD Cases Software Graphics