SD Card Size Question

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
February 27, 2005 7:12:02 AM

Hey,

I recently acquired a HP Photosmart 735 (3.2 MP) and I was looking into
buying a new SD card for it...
On the site it says the max card it can take is 128...
is that because the site hasnt been updated since the newer cards came out?
if so, would a, say , 512 work with it?

thanks

More about : card size question

March 25, 2005 8:37:42 PM

Hi,

Most people aren't aware of this fact until it happens to them!

Not all SD cards are compatible with ALL types of digital cameras!

The best bet is to lug your camera with you to the shop where you are gonna
buy the SD card and request that you try it out.

If the shopkeeper refuses, simply go to another one who is willing to let
you try it out.

--
Regards,

MacGyver.