Ethernet PVR - like a PVR250/350?

Does this exist?
An external PVR (like a PVR250/PVR350) with ethernet support.

/Stig

In article <417c95c5$0$178$edfadb0f@dtext01.news.tele.dk>, stig@8620.dk
says...
> Subject: Ethernet PVR - like a PVR250/350?
> From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Stig_N._F=E6rch?= <stig@8620.dk>
> Newsgroups: rec.video.desktop
>
> Does this exist?
> An external PVR (like a PVR250/PVR350) with ethernet support.
>
> /Stig

They come in USB versions, what exactly are you trying to do? You can
setup SageTV in a client/sever configuration.
--
_________________________
http://www.ramsays-online.com

>> Does this exist?
>> An external PVR (like a PVR250/PVR350) with ethernet support.
>>
>> /Stig
>>

> They come in USB versions, what exactly are you trying to do? You can
> setup SageTV in a client/sever configuration.

Well, I would like to build a PVR using a Xbox. But it's not possible to
do this properly with usb, as it only has usb1.1.
So only option left (besides client/server) would be a ethernet-based
hardware-encoder.

Btw. does SageTV run (and run well) with TV-tuner cards without hardware
encoding mpeg2?

/Stig