How to grab video on-line?

Andre

Eugene wrote:
> How to grab video from Real Player when you looking on line?
> Thanks ,
> Eugene

Depends. It's not always possible. I have successfully downloaded
Quicktime and other formats by posting the url in a browser with the
appropriate plugin disabled. The browser then asked me if I wanted to
save the file.
You might want to try FlashGet too.

Andre

--
----------------------------------
http://www.aguntherphotography.com

Eugene

Thanks for the answer. But I am not sure FlashGet will helpfull
here...If I
would have a full file it will not be a problem to download it...All
you have it Real Pleyer movie on-line...Is it possible to complete it
into the file?

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

> How to grab video from Real Player when you looking on line?
> Thanks ,
> Eugene

Try DownloadStudio. It has a capture tool that can grab video as its
streamed into your player (realone, quicktime, media player).

Pete.

"Eugene" <esoroka@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How to grab video from Real Player when you looking on line?
> Thanks ,
> Eugene

I don't how you could 'grab' it in real time but if you go to control
panel, click on QuickTime choose 'browser plug-in' and tick the box 'save
movies in disc cache', you can then copy the movie file from your temp
internet folder once it has downloaded.