Hello My OLD OLD Friends

I just wanted to stop by and say hi to my friends here. I know my post
is way over due, but you all know how life is..I have to assbite more
people than just you.. John Twernbold

ihaveHLBSOFlegalcopy proclaimed......

> I just wanted to stop by and say hi to my friends here. I know my post
> is way over due, but you all know how life is..I have to assbite more
> people than just you.. John Twernbold

Welcome back John. We'll have to have a TFC or CS:S bash for the
occasion.

So what excuses do you have for being away so long? :)

What's new in the life of Bold?

--
Stri.tk

"ihaveHLBSOFlegalcopy" <cesar_quinones@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I just wanted to stop by and say hi to my friends here. I know my post
> is way over due, but you all know how life is..I have to assbite more
> people than just you.. John Twernbold

Good to see ya BOLD!
McG <dodging Rita>

"ihaveHLBSOFlegalcopy" <cesar_quinones@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I just wanted to stop by and say hi to my friends here. I know my post
> is way over due, but you all know how life is..I have to assbite more
> people than just you.. John Twernbold

OMFG! Bold, you live.

I think there are about 6 million questions waiting for you to answer :p

Hope you are good.

--
Lief
(aka too many years ago, [FLF]Daemon).

"ihaveHLBSOFlegalcopy" <cesar_quinones@hotmail.com> wrote
> I just wanted to stop by and say hi to my friends here.

Hey Cesar, where you hanging out nowadays?
- -
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

Oh my, oh my, do I dare to ask. I will ask. !!Hey David Firewater!!!
Since you were the one to figure out that it was I that posted and not
our dear old BOLD. You can answer.
!!WHERE IS JOHN!!! ............It breaks my heart to hear that he has
been gone for so long. !!!Ya right!!! He was good for some laughs...all
comedy gold, or should I have said comedy BOLD... .......Well
again!!WHERE IS JOHN!!! Remember that it was he who implied that after
6 months time I would be forgotten. I see some quire boys are still
here.
I must guess that if John is still around, he finally took my advice
and stopped posting self gratifying contradictory statements...Here
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.games.half-life/msg/3a7486f3b7566e0f?hl=en&

Bold! :D

I nearly missed this, thinking it was the return of an old old troll ;) Good to
see you, mate., hope you are well. All the NWNers are WOWers now. I'm just
lurking here these days, with the occasional post. This one is specially
top-posted for the occasion :)

Welcome back. A round of Bold's special brew to celebrate your return! Oh,
maybe not.

--
Paul

"Paul Catley" <paul.notreallymyaddress@hotmail.com> wrote
> >I have to assbite more
> >people than just you.. John Twernbold

> I nearly missed this, thinking it was the return of an old old troll ;)

It isn't Bold, it's the old troll trying to provoke Bold.
- -

"David Firewater" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message

> "Paul Catley" <paul.notreallymyaddress@hotmail.com> wrote
> > >I have to assbite more
> > >people than just you.. John Twernbold
>
> > I nearly missed this, thinking it was the return of an old old troll ;)
>
> It isn't Bold, it's the old troll trying to provoke Bold.

Blah. I was drunk when I saw the OP all I could read was twernbold ;p

"David Firewater" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message

> It isn't Bold, it's the old troll trying to provoke Bold.

Pah! That's what I thought the first time. The other posts confused me :(

==
Paul

"David Firewater" <nospam@home.com> wrote:

>"ihaveHLBSOFlegalcopy" <cesar_quinones@hotmail.com> wrote
>> I just wanted to stop by and say hi to my friends here.
>
>Hey Cesar, where you hanging out nowadays?
>- -
>David
>davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

This the guy I heard about who only shows up every six months?

Erik