printing from remote desktop locally

Hi

Can I send a print job from remote desktop to my local
printer?

Dan
2 answers Last reply
More about printing remote desktop locally

    As long as you select printer redirection when you configure Remote Desktop you can... Go to the
    "Local Resources -> Local devices" section when you open the "Options" tab on the RD connectoid...

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Can I send a print job from remote desktop to my local
    > printer?
    >
    > Dan

    ---

    If your printer driver came as a driver on the XP installation you will be
    fine with Al's suggestion.

    However, if you have a newer printer, you may need to install your printer
    drivers on the host computer before this option will function correctly.

    > As long as you select printer redirection when you configure Remote
    Desktop you can... Go to the
    > "Local Resources -> Local devices" section when you open the "Options" tab
    on the RD connectoid...

    > --
    > Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    benefit of all of us...
    rights...

    > "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > Can I send a print job from remote desktop to my local
    > > printer?
    > >
    > > Dan
    >

    > ---

Remote Desktop Microsoft Printers Windows XP