Remote Desktop Security

Is there anything besides using the ICF for XP that I should do to make Remote Desktop secure.

The Remote Desktop data stream is natively encrypted at 128-bits.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/pree_rem_quaq.asp

Some folks also run RD through a VPN tunnel for added peace of mind...

A strong password is always highly recommended...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anything besides using the ICF for XP that I should do to make Remote Desktop secure.

---