DVD-RAM Drive

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My internal DVD drive that would read a DVD-RAM quit and I was looking at an
LG GSA-4169BI to replace it. (This drive is also a Burner, which will give me
two burners in the system)

I would like to be able to edit the DVD-RAM created on my Desktop Panasonic
E-100 without having to go through many steps and I thought this might help.

My question is: Has anyone experience with this drive? and if so wo8uld it be
a good choice? If not what should I look at?

Thanks

Ben

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:38:51 -0600, Ben <bpugsley@cableone.net> wrotc:

>My internal DVD drive that would read a DVD-RAM quit and I was looking at an
>LG GSA-4169BI to replace it. (This drive is also a Burner, which will give me
>two burners in the system)

Oops.... I wrote 4169 and should have written 4160.... My Dumb, old fingers.
:))

ben

"Ben" <bpugsley@cableone.net> wrote in message
> My internal DVD drive that would read a DVD-RAM quit and I was looking at
> an
> LG GSA-4169BI to replace it. (This drive is also a Burner, which will give
> me
> two burners in the system)
>
> I would like to be able to edit the DVD-RAM created on my Desktop
> Panasonic
> E-100 without having to go through many steps and I thought this might
> help.
>
> My question is: Has anyone experience with this drive? and if so wo8uld
> it be
> a good choice? If not what should I look at?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ben

I have the LG 4040 which I bought for a similar reason. It has been fine and
works much better than InCD etc for packet writing.

I intend to upgrade to the 4161 shortly.
--
Doug Ramage

[Watch Spam Trap]