I am trying to configure a VPN connection. I get to New
Connection Wizard (Network Connection). I am instructed
to choose Virtual Private Network Connection but it won't
allow me the option to click on this. I can't click next
but can click back.

From previous answers by Bill Sanderson and Jeffrey Randow, MS-MVP's, to a similar problem...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&frame=right&th=f3198a0912ddb0f7&seekm=q4q6ov0sinbaupihel7bd177ddme8bjarb%404ax.com#link2
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&frame=right&th=e3c45d2298f6a1f2&seekm=046801c3719f%24d39ee310%24a401280a%40phx.gbl#link2

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Lisa" <lucentviews@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2649c01c4625b$850b6900$a501280a@phx.gbl...
>I am trying to configure a VPN connection. I get to New
> Connection Wizard (Network Connection). I am instructed
> to choose Virtual Private Network Connection but it won't
> allow me the option to click on this. I can't click next
> but can click back.

---